We are always searching for talented people with real world experience to join our tax and accounting practice. We seek to employ motivated accountants with strong client focus and high levels of aptitude.
If you are interested in using your skills to make a difference for clients, and in working for a firm that makes an impact in the local community, take the first step towards joining our team.
Our business is constantly evolving, and so are our staffing needs. If there aren't any openings listed below, please check again. New career opportunities arise on an ongoing basis.
Current Career Opportunities:
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A STAFF ACCOUNTANT!
Join us! Rowley & Company LLP is a dynamic, growth-oriented CPA firm looking for full-time Staff Accountants. We offer all the excitement and opportunity that comes with a large accounting firm, yet personality, characteristics and loyalty of a small agency.
Our team of professionals continually strive to achieve value for our clients, our people and our Firm, while at the same time adding value to the profession and the public trust. We want you to be part of our team! We are seeking individuals with the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Outstanding academic performance in Accounting
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Proficient with Excel
- Relevant work experience (e.g., internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Accounting majors are required to meet 150 credit hours by start date (before beginning full-time employment)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels