We are always searching for talented people with real world experience to join our tax and accounting practice. We seek to employ motivated accountants with strong client focus and high levels of aptitude.
If you are interested in using your skills to make a difference for clients, and in working for a firm that makes an impact in the local community, take the first step towards joining our team.
Our business is constantly evolving, and so are our staffing needs. If there aren't any openings listed below, please check again. New career opportunities arise on an ongoing basis.
Current Career Opportunities:
Growth-oriented CPA firm in Northwest Indiana is currently looking for a skilled Tax Director with experience managing and fulfilling the business and consulting needs of closely-held clients. Ideal candidate for this position would be excited to work in a fast-paced environment. A CPA with technical proficiency and strong supervisory skills are a must, as is the ability to lead staff and assist with career development.
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum of 10 years experience in public accounting.
- CPA required.
- Advanced tax technical and research skills in federal taxation.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with proven ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Proven leadership and project management skills in managing client service team and multiple projects in fast-paced team environment to exceed client expectations.
- Ability to mentor and develop staff and seniors, including on the job technical training and coaching.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced degrees or certifications are a plus.
We offer competitive compensation and a full benefit package.
Required license or certification: